Information Security Policy Statement
The DIFC Courts and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
DIFC Courts and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.
- DIFC Courts’s Top Management is committed to secure information of all our interested parties.
- Information security controls the policies, processes, and measures that are implemented by DIFC Courts in order to mitigate risks to an acceptable level, and to maximize opportunities in order to achieve its information security objectives.
- DIFC Courts and all its affiliates shall adopt a systematic approach to risk assessment and risk treatment.
- DIFC Courts is committed to provide information security awareness among team members and evaluate the competency of all its employees.
- DIFC Courts and all its affiliates shall protect personal information held by them in all its form.
- DIFC Courts and all its affiliates shall comply with all regulatory, legal and contractual requirements.
- DIFC Courts and all its affiliates shall provide a comprehensive Business Continuity Plan encompassing the locations within the scope of the ISMS.
- Information shall be made available to authorised persons as and when required.
- DIFC Courts’s Top Management is committed towards continual improvement in information security in all our processes through regular review of our information security management system.